Open House: Bethune Families are invited to attend STEM Family Night on Thursday, October 16th beginning at 5:30 PM and ending at 7:00 PM. The teachers will be hosting STEM activities in each grade level. Families are welcome to participate in all activities.
- Car Riders must be dropped off between 7:30 – 7:55 AM. They must be picked up by 3:20PM.
- Please do not drop children off after the tardy bell rings at 8:00. A parent must walk tardy students to the Front Office for a tardy slip.
- All gates will be locked in the morning and remain locked for the remainder of the school day. All parents and visitors must check in at The Front Office when entering the campus.
- All visitors must present a current driver’s license or Florida Identification Card in order to request permission to enter campus. A Visitor badge is required on campus at all times.
- Early Dismissal Days: Car riders must be picked up by 12:50PM at the latest.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE: Please sign up to be a volunteer. Only an approved volunteer may attend field trips as a chaperone. Visit the Volunteer website for more information. Must be completed before February 1st of each school year.
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (English)
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (Spanish)
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (Haitian Creole)
Please make sure students are prepared with proper Bethune Academy uniforms. Click here to view guidelines and vendors.