If you paid for a yearbook, it may be picked up in the school office. If you would like to buy one, there are some extra copies on sale for $35.00. Please note: the summer office hours are Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM.
Please refer to Parent Connection for the school supply list and information about school uniforms.
Parents may pick up report cards in the school office. Please note: the summer office hours are Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM. The office is closed on Fridays. Regular hours will resume during the school year.
Have a safe and fun summer… remember to read, read, read!
Bethune Academy’s Garden Club is featured in The News Chief. Newspaper reporters interviewed our 5th Grade Garden Club for the NewsChief. Click here to read the article. Additional photos appeared in the Photo Gallery.
If you are not able to open the News Chief article, you can download a pdf file.
Parents of Car Riders: Thank you for following our dismissal procedures. We have asked parents to pick up their children from the car rider area only. Car riders may not be checked out from the office for dismissal and they may not walk away from the school until their car rider number is called. This helps our staff ensure the safety of our children.
We are very proud of the students for memorizing their car rider number. This procedure is working very well. If you need a car rider number issued or replaced, please see the office staff.
- Car Riders must be dropped off between 7:30 – 7:55 AM. They must be picked up by 3:20PM.
- Please do not drop children off after the tardy bell rings at 8:00. A parent must walk tardy students to the Front Office for a tardy slip.
- All gates will be locked in the morning and remain locked for the remainder of the school day. All parents and visitors must check in at The Front Office when entering the campus.
- All visitors must present a current driver’s license or Florida Identification Card in order to request permission to enter campus. A Visitor badge is required on campus at all times.
- Early Dismissal Days: Car riders must be picked up by 12:50PM at the latest.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE: Please sign up to be a volunteer. Only an approved volunteer may attend field trips as a chaperone. Visit the Volunteer website for more information. Must be completed before February 1st of each school year.
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (English)
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (Spanish)
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (Haitian Creole)
Please make sure students are prepared with proper Bethune Academy uniforms. Click here to view guidelines and vendors.