We will be celebrating our Annual Spring Field Day during the first week of May. Students will be cheering on their teammates as they complete exciting competitions.
Family members are welcome to cheer for the children. All family members and visitors must check in at the front office before entering campus.
Note: You are welcome to bring chairs, but you may be moving from one location to another.
Refreshments will be on sale.
- 4th Grade: Tuesday, May 3rd 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- 5th Grade: Tuesday, May 3rd 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- 2nd Grade: Wednesday, May 4th 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- 3rd Grade: Wednesday, May 4th 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- Kindergarten: Thursday, May 5th 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- 1st Grade: Tuesday, May 5th 12:00PM – 1:30PM
Please make plans to come to our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
Remember, all purchases benefit our school. The book fair will be open for business on:
- Monday, May 2nd 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 3rd 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 4th 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Thursday, May 5th 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday, May 6th 7:30 AM – 12:00 NOON
For more information, please follow this link: http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/bethuneacademy
Please check our event calendar to see the dates students in grades 3-5 will be taking standardized tests.
Bethune Academy’s Garden Club is featured in The News Chief. Newspaper reporters interviewed our 5th Grade Garden Club for the NewsChief. Click here to read the article. Additional photos appeared in the Photo Gallery.
If you are not able to open the News Chief article, you can download a pdf file.
Parents of Car Riders: Thank you for following our dismissal procedures. We have asked parents to pick up their children from the car rider area only. Car riders may not be checked out from the office for dismissal and they may not walk away from the school until their car rider number is called. This helps our staff ensure the safety of our children.
We are very proud of the students for memorizing their car rider number. This procedure is working very well. If you need a car rider number issued or replaced, please see the office staff.
- Car Riders must be dropped off between 7:30 – 7:55 AM. They must be picked up by 3:20PM.
- Please do not drop children off after the tardy bell rings at 8:00. A parent must walk tardy students to the Front Office for a tardy slip.
- All gates will be locked in the morning and remain locked for the remainder of the school day. All parents and visitors must check in at The Front Office when entering the campus.
- All visitors must present a current driver’s license or Florida Identification Card in order to request permission to enter campus. A Visitor badge is required on campus at all times.
- Early Dismissal Days: Car riders must be picked up by 12:50PM at the latest.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE: Please sign up to be a volunteer. Only an approved volunteer may attend field trips as a chaperone. Visit the Volunteer website for more information. Must be completed before February 1st of each school year.
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (English)
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (Spanish)
- Cyberbullying: Standing Tall (Haitian Creole)
Please make sure students are prepared with proper Bethune Academy uniforms. Click here to view guidelines and vendors.